Navaris XL Wooden Insect Hotel - 38 x 11.5 x 57 cm - Natural Wood Insect House - Garden Shelter Bamboo Nesting Habitat for Bees Butterflies Ladybirds
- AIR-BEE-N-BEE: With the Navaris XL Insect Hotel, you can offer mason bees, butterflies, ladybirds, green lacewings and other solitary insects a safe environment for shelter and nesting in the garden, on the terrace, patio or the balcony.
- ALL NATURAL: All materials used for the bug hotel are made of natural materials, such as pine wood, bamboo and pine cone, and are not painted. The different filling materials attract different types of bugs and address their needs.
- PROTECTION FROM RAIN: The pointed roof has been fitted with metal sheet to protect the extra large bee hotel from rain, so less moisture enters the wood.
- NOTE: Two stakes (with screws) are included to attach to the sides of the insect house so that you can place it in your garden. Naturally improve the health of plants in your yard by attracting beneficial insects!
- REAL EYE-CATCHER: This beautiful and charming wooden novelty is not only a functional ornament for the garden, but also ideal for those who love nature and wildlife!
Details: Offer insects the opportunity to nest and hibernate with the Navaris Insect Hotel! The Navaris Extra Large Insect Hotel gives many critters a natural nesting opportunity for important tasks in nature. ECOLOGICALLY VALUABLE Bugs perform many important tasks in nature, such as pollinating plants or controlling pests. The different multi-chambers in the insect hotel address a wide range of different types of insects and their special nesting needs. NOTE ON FILLING MATERIAL Please note that the filling materials are firmly embedded in the insect home. Thus, they cannot be removed or replaced. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE Each compartment appeals to different insects. In the upper chamber filled with wood, lacewings and ladybugs feel very comfortable. The sections with bamboo and round timber are suited for bees. The middle compartment made of wood best suits butterflies and the large chamber below with pinecone is best suited for green lacewings and ladybirds. EDUCATIONAL The insect house offers children an exciting and instructive opportunity to observe nature and fascinating creatures up close! The corners of the roof are rounded to prevent them from getting hurt. IDEAL PLACEMENT Assemble the stakes on each side of the insect house with the included screws. We recommend placing the insect hotel in a direction facing south where there is ample sunshine and in the vicinity of flowering plants so that there is enough nectar and pollen nearby. Position the bee hotel slightly tilted forwards so that any water drains off. SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions: 38 x 11.5 x 57 cm Materials: Pine wood, bamboo, pine cones, plywood, metal sheet Weight: 3.8 kg SCOPE OF DELIVERY 1x Insect Hotel - XL 2x Stakes
Package Dimensions: 23.6 x 16.1 x 5.1 inches