deleyCON 2m (6.56 ft.) USB 3.0 Printer Cable Scanner Cable - Type 3.1 Connector - USB C to USB B - 5 Gbps Data Cable for e.g. Computer Printer External Hard Disk - Black
- Data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s // 10x faster than USB 2.0 // connect printers, hubs and hard disks with a C-connector-capable device // USB with C-connector = universal standard of the future
- USB 3.0 achieves very high data transfer rates // data transfer is so fast that files can be transmitted in just a few seconds
- Reversible C-plug: the C-plug of the cable has a user-friendly reversible design, which guarantees easy connection to the target // USB cable with C-plug = plug on both sides
- Suitable for devices with C-connector // e.g. Tablets, Smartphones and/or other devices with C-connector interfaces // USB-B devices such as Older Printers, Hubs and Hard Drives
- Category: USB 3.0 connection cable // connector type: USB // connector a quantity: 1x // connector A: USB cable with C connector // connector B quantity: 1x // connector B: USB-B connector // plug-in version: straight // cable form: round // cable application: USB 3.0 // design: connection cable // max transmission rate: 5 Gbit/s // video transmission: no // cable length: 6.57 ft (2 meter) // color: black
Details: deleyCON USB 3.0 data cable - C plug to B plugUSB cable with C connector is the ultimate compound of the future The deleyCON USB 3.0 data cable with C plug to B plug allows data transmission rates of up to 5 Gbit/s, thus 10x faster than USB 2.0. You can also quickly and securely connect your USB-B device to your existing C-plug-capable device. USB 3.0 with C connector brings the connectivity of the future. USB with C plug is the new one universal standard of the future and is already supported by Windows, Google and Mac operating systems as well as many device manufacturers. Fast data transmission, the latest USB standard Transfer data at up to 5 Gbit/s. Data transfer is so fast that image files can be transferred in just a few seconds. USB 2.0 = 480 Mbit/s USB 3.0 = 5 Gbit/s Compatibility - USB cables with C-type connectors are particularly user-friendly as they allow different orientations when connecting cables to devices. Plug-in connector on both sides - Connects your C-plug-enabled devices to USB-B devices (such as older printers, hubs, and hard disks).
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches