AMOS High Energy Ultra Dry Heat Logs Open Fire Eco Wood Log Fuel (36 Logs)
- High-energy, ultra-dry heat logs; Convenient to use and easy to light
- Environmentally friendly; Made from 100% recycled wood
- Suitable for open fires, wood burners, multi-fuel stoves, closed appliances, chimeneas
- Retain their shape during burning and do not expand, reducing sparking and spitting
- Provide a high steady heat output with low smoke and ash; Minimal flue gas to protect your chimney; Each Log: 6.5cm (H) x 19.5cm (W) x 6.5cm (D)
Details: Easy to light, burn with a long flame and with good heat output - AMOS Heat Logs are ideal for use on a wide range of appliances including open fires, log burners and multi-fuel stoves. These Heat Logs are manufactured from 100% recycled waste wood, and can be considered as a carbon neutral fuel, as the wood they’re made from would otherwise have been sent to a landfill site, where it would eventually be broken down into methane gas which is 4 times more harmful to the environment than Carbon Dioxide. Please Note: Not authorised for use in smoke control areas unless burnt on a DEFRA exempt appliance.