Alderline Kiln Dried Firewood Logs for Fireplace, Firepit, Chiminea, Campfires, Pizza Ovens and More, 25cm 22L Bag
- Premium quality kiln dried logs which are evenly shaped, ready to burn and sustainably sourced.
- Very dry and almost smokeless logs, will be very easy to light as the moisture content is below 20%.
- Each log is 25cm in size, evenly chopped to suite most of wood burners, stoves, fireplaces, pizza ovens, fire pits and more.
- Typically in one net there are 12-15 logs weighting approximate 7kg +/- 1kg tolerance, but if you choose to have perfectly packed in a box, then will be approximate 18-23 logs and 9-10kg.
- Burns with bright flame, hot and long to warm your home, make great pizza or warm you when camping.
Details: Thank you for your excellent choice for Alderline kiln dried logs. Alderline firewood is kiln-dried to under 15% and then after each log is cut, split and perfectly packed either in a net bag or cardboard box to be delivered to your doorstep in perfect condition. Alderline logs are made of white alder and are sourced from well managed woods in Europe. They are the perfect choice for pizza making, meat smoking, to warm your home or to use when camping. These hardwood logs burns hot with a bright flame, ignites effortlessly and reach a high temperature, as they are very dry - will make very little smoke and are almost smokeless. This is a great choice because has more volume but similar qualities as some softwood or hardwood species as silver birch, ash oak wood. Each bag or box contains perfectly cut logs which are made for every single wood burner, stove, fireplace, pizza oven, firepit, chimney, fire stove, log and coal fire, open stove and many more. But if you need logs to make beautiful home decor this will suit well. We also hope that Alderline firewood will warm your home, heart and loved ones.
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 12.2 x 9.1 inches